Tuesday, 25 March 2014

5 TOP TIPS: How to see updates from your fave Facebook Pages



I've noticed lots of posts appearing in my newsfeed and lots of concern from small businesses regarding the reach of facebook page posts recently. 
Posts just aren't being seen by enough people so I thought I would share some ways of making sure you are getting to see all the posts you want to see.

I have created a step by step guide you can share on your pages so your followers can do the same and see your posts too!



If you want to create lists of your favourite pages like point 5 suggests, this is a great way to get updates from only the pages you really like - see what you want to see and not what facebook thinks you want to see!


Is this something you think is worth sharing with your followers? 
Any other tips on increasing your Social Media reach?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment