Monday, 12 January 2015

2015 Resolution : Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti






I thought I'd share my New Year's Resolution with you this year, it's going to be a busy one with Baby Cherry making an appearance in a few months and juggling work and house things too so I've taken a slightly different approach to making my resolution this year...

I'd consider myself quite a kind person but I know there is more I could do to benefit others. There's a lot to be thankful for in my life, and there have been times when things have not been quite so easy, so I'm really keen to make more of an effort to be kind throughout 2015. It will also be nice to lead by example and bring up Baby to appreciate the importance of helping other people.
So, my resolution is:
To undertake an act of kindness each month of the year

My plan for January is to take some donations to our local food bank (I do actually plan to help out whenever I can on this one). It'd be great if you can help me think of some other places I can spread a bit of kindness, particularly things I can do that will be achievable with a new baby.

Please leave some ideas in the comments! Or tweet me @stacie_swift.

xx

2 comments:

  1. As you and your cherry out grow item of clothing, toys etc you can donate them to a local women's refuge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Cazbah123, I'm sure there will be lots of things we can donate later in the year! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete