Saturday, 2 January 2016

Blog Header | Football Food & Motherhood


I was lucky enough to squeeze some great commissions into the craziness that was 2015... one of my last projects of the year was a custom blog header for Stephanie from Football, Food and Motherhood.

There were lots of things Stephanie wanted to incorporate to encompass all the exciting things she blogs about; we managed to get food, football, baby items, farm / city life, travel, running, toys and some hand drawn type in! So much fun. 



I used the Football, Food and Motherhood instagram account for inspiration and chose a palette that complimented the existing blog.
I was really pleased with it and luckily it got a great reception when it went live too - woohoo.

'I have had the most amazing feedback from it! everyone LOVES it! Thanks again - it looks great!'


If you'd like to commission me to create something for you please send me an email: mail@stacieswift.com



No comments:

Post a Comment