Friday, 1 January 2016

HELLO 2016


2015 was a whirlwind with pregnancy, lots of sickness, hospitalisation, our premature baby, getting used to being Mummy to a tiny person, juggling running a house and ten million baby activities each week... it didn't leave much room for planning or working (though it was nice to take a little step back for a bit).

This year I want to claim a little bit of the creative, businessy me back. I'll still be wearing my wife and mama hats but each day I am determined to carve a tiny bit of time for creating, crafting and enjoying a full cup of coffee before it goes cold. While the hot coffee part might just be wishful thinking I am aiming for a drawing a day - which will hopefully mean there will be some exciting new additions to the STACIE SWIFT shop too.

I managed to fulfil my 12 acts of kindness resolution from last year (with a few shoehorned into December but hey, at least I stuck to it!) so who knows, I could be on a roll...

HAPPY CREATIVE NEW YEAR!
xx

1 comment: